Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Kool Keokea

People sometimes ask me where Oprah lives on Maui.  Well, I know of one property that is up here - way, way upcountry near the town of Keokea.  So far up that it's actually cool and mild during the day.

How to get to her house?  Sorry, go stalk this celeb on your own time!  No star maps from me buddy!





One of the most prominent and well-known stops in this tiny picturesque town is Grandma's Coffee House.  G-Ma's serves some of the best Maui-grown coffee around and has a wonderful old-fashioned feel with a scrumptious homemade breakfast and lunch.  Here's my egg salad sandwich I enjoyed on their outdoor deck:





Here are some local "black and tans."





For more info on Grandma's : Grandma's Coffee House

No comments:

Post a Comment