Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tourists On Vacation

I tried to think of a more original post title, but that pretty much sums it up, so I'll leave it at that.  I never spend much time in Kihei around sunset as I'm usually at home by then, but I was visiting my sister today and thought it was a great time to get some shots of the beach and S. Kihei Rd.  Tourists galore!

After a bit of walking around, I realized that Kihei in general is what I believe visitors expect when then come to Maui.  Hey, if I was on vacation, I would probably think so too - full of sunsets, beaches, cuddling, ice cream, and posing for photos.

If you care about these kinds of things, all shots were taken with a 35mm prime lens (52mm equivalent on a full-frame camera) with a Nikon D90 shot wide-open at f1.8.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment