Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Calling All Maui Voters!

I need to continue yesterday's post because I keep seeing more and more campaign signs popping up like mushrooms all over the place.  In less than 24 hours, Don Couch and Paul Laub added signs next to Arakawa's in Paia, never mind Laub and Couch are running for County Council and Arakawa for Mayor.




At the busy and crowded intersection of Puunene and Wakea Avenues in Kahului, there appeared such a mass gathering of signs I actually felt visually lost.

I do like the Porsche though.





Does the owner of that fence charge for the ad space?





Attack of the Alan's!

Walk one block down Wakea Ave. from this intersection and find a slew of Alan Fukuyama signs flanking an Alan Arakawa.









My favorite so far is actually a banner from Bobby Bunda.  I have no idea who he is or what he stands for, but I just like his name and his face!





Look at those pearly whites!




Added Sat, June 5:

Another flock of signs on Dairy Road near the fire station in Kahului.



No comments:

Post a Comment