Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Human French Fries

Frankly, I'm not one to hang out at the beach.  Don't get me wrong, I love the ocean and the beach as long as I'm doing something in and on it like freediving or playing volleyball, or anything actually, but to just lay out or sit on a towel or chair and zone out, well, that's just not for me thank you very much.  Laying at the beach, for me, is akin to slathering myself with olive oil, setting the oven to 425 F, and roasting for 45 minutes.  I need to do something at the beach if I stand any chance of staying longer than 3 minutes.  I was at various North Shore beaches today and took some shots.  There was actually a very attractive girl sunbathing topless, but hey, I didn't shoot her because she looked right at me the entire time I walked by.  I couldn't help but look at her too! :)























The image below illustrates what happens when you set your white balance to auto and let the camera decide what it thinks is the best setting.  It chose tungsten!  Welcome to the blue planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment