Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Footshots

Instead of headshots, I decided to go with footshots.  I don't have a foot fetish in case you're wondering...  Sitting on a bench opposite the Iao Theater in Wailuku, I pretended to edit photos on my camera and hit the shutter blind while people passed 3 feet in front of me.

I now wonder if they heard the shutter click and pretended not to react or if they were indeed oblivious?

Here's the scene - a control shot.  All shots were made with a 35mm prime lens (52mm film equivalent on my D40).


















And the action begins...
































































































































Not a foot, but it passed in front of me.


















My foot from where I sat:

No comments:

Post a Comment