Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rub A Dub Dub

For me, getting a carwash is a guilty pleasure.  All you have to do is fork over cash, then sit back and enjoy an out-of-this world fairytale-esque Disney ride.   I always thought this carwash was extra stellar, so I brought my camera along for the ride.

Theme park courtesy of Maui Express Carwash in Kahului next to Maui Oil.  Did you know this experience machine cost $2.5 million!


























Pay the Gatekeeper




































Next to Enter the Maw






















Trippin'



























Hazy Blur

























Sunspot

1 comment:

  1. My gang (little one's) LOVE the rainbow color soap......so mommy has to fork out the dollars! LOL! c-ya laters! Keala

    ReplyDelete