Stat Counter

A Valley Isle reportage. Shoot first, write later.

Monday, April 19, 2010

God Forbid I See You In These

Yes, I understand you are on vacation and you left your brains at home.  Yes, you need affordable, economical transportation.  Yes, when traveling to a new place you think you can invent a new persona because it's endlessly entertaining and chances are you will never see the people you meet again.

Please, rent a car or just walk.  If I ever see any of you in these things, I will personally kick your ass.





























What's up with the wheel lock?  Who would want to steal this martian trike bike, LSD dropping, beaten stepchild of a contraption?  Do you think you will score with the ladies?




























I've seen people cruise down S. Kihei Rd. in these monstrosities and I just want to pop my truck into 4-wheel low and run them over like Bigfoot.  Instead, how about renting a real scooter from Kamaina Scooters?

Remember, I will KICK YOUR ASS!

1 comment:

  1. I once saw a Japanese couple in one of these on the H1 freeway viaduct going max speed 35 mph...on the freakin freeway!!!!

    ReplyDelete